Internship at Clarus Partners
We are currently seeking the next generation of professional accountants. It is your career, your life goals and your time to shine, at Clarus you won’t be filing papers, making copies or fetching anyone’s coffee. You will be working alongside our professionals on real client assignments that will provide you with hands on experience in the industry.
Clarus is looking for highly motivated undergraduates currently seeking a bachelors at an accredited university. During your internship, you will be assigned a performance manager and mentor to ensure you have every opportunity to realize your professional and personal goals. An internship shouldn’t just be a line on your resume. It should be an exciting challenge that was the stepping stone to a prosperous career and Clarus is just the place to start.
All intern opportunities require the individual to demonstrate technical competence, maintain a business perspective, be customer focused, communicate with impact and be committed to self-development. Numerous intern assignments are available in areas such as Tax, Accounting, Audit, and State & Local Tax. Interns have the opportunity to gain valuable financial, accounting and business knowledge and experience while getting involved in projects that aid in enhancing their technical and analytical skills. All interns will be compensated and provided a dedicated work space.
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate Program at an accredited University
- Rising junior or rising senior standing
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Excel
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Previous work or internship experience preferred
- Preferred courses of study: Accounting, Finance, Business, Data Analytics
- Ability to work as an individual and as a team and maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires management and completion of multiple tasks
- Demonstrate sound judgment and ability to apply logical/critical thought processes when developing solutions
- Ability to display a positive business presence with management and clients
Fill the form below and we’ll get back to you if you qualify for our Internship Program.