Sean Pierce focuses on the Construction and Employee Benefit Plan practices at Clarus Partners. Prior to joining the firm, Sean was a Manager at GBQ in their Construction and Employee Benefit Plan practice.
Sean has managed, completed, and performed multiple assurance engagements for clients in various industries with revenues up to $100 million. Additionally, Sean has experience in consulting with construction industry clients and has supervised and audited over 100 employee benefit plan audits. Sean also has consulted and implemented new accounting software needs for clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in accounting, Wright State University
- Construction Industry Accounting and Auditing
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
- Construction Industry Software Consulting
- CCIFP (Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association
- Vice-President of the Central Ohio Construction Financial Management Association
- Past Treasurer of the Central Ohio Construction Financial Management Association