Holly has over 16 years of state and local tax experience specializing in the property tax area. Her career started in 1998 when she joined Deloitte as a member of the tax staff in their property tax services group. Over her career, Holly has continued her property tax consulting career and held leadership positions with Deloitte, Thomson Reuters and Ryan.
Holly has worked with a number of clients in many different industries such as manufacturing, real estate, healthcare, retail and rental companies all with national portfolios. She has assisted clients with numerous property tax matters across the U.S. from valuation analysis to assisting with incentives for new investments.
- B.S. in Finance, The Ohio State University.
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- Budget Support
- Audit Defense
- Personal Property Tax Compliance
- CMI (Certified Member of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation)
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT)
- International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO)
- Appraisal Institute