Jeff W. Mallory
Jeff has over 20 years of state and local tax experience and specializes in sales and use tax. Over his career, Jeff has held various local, regional and national leadership positions with KPMG, Deloitte, and Duff & Phelps.
Through his various experiences, Jeff has assisted clients with sales and use tax matters in multiple jurisdictions. He has managed clients with sales and use tax refund recovery projects, sales and use tax audits, voluntary disclosure negotiations, sales and use tax software implementations, and sales and use tax planning.
Jeff also has significant experience helping clients with sales and use tax compliance needs. While serving in one of his national leadership roles, Jeff established a national sales and use tax compliance center.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Florida State University
- Sales and Use Tax
- Sales and Use Tax Compliance
- Multistate State and Local Tax
- CMI (Certified Sales Tax Specialist)
- Member, Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Member, Kiwanis
- Past Board Member, Easter Seals of Central Ohio
- Past President and Treasurer, Black Tie Ball (Supporting Nationwide Children’s Hospital)