With diverse knowledge in both tax and accounting, Kirk manages the Accounting Services Group at Clarus Partners where he specializes in the restaurant industry. Practicing as a CPA for over 17 years, he began his career working with small business clients in both tax and accounting services. Prior to public accounting, Kirk worked in the private sector as a controller.
Kirk has experience in delivering to clients daily accounting needs, along with the ability to handle financial duties normally performed by a company controller. Kirk’s extensive experience in both public accounting and the private sector gives him the ability to service clients’ financial, management, and tax needs.
- Bachelor of Science, The Ohio State University
- Financial reporting
- Management consulting
- Outsourced CFO services
- Treasurer, Short North Alliance
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, Midwest Prospects Baseball Association