Monika began her career with Deloitte in 1998 working as an external auditor. In 2001 she started in Internal Audit at Safelite Auto Glass and then transitioned to the Tax Department in 2003 . Monika came to Clarus Partners in 2011 where she has remained focused on Corporate Tax.
Monika’s corporate experience includes managing federal tax compliance including reporting for U.S. businesses with foreign ownership or subsidiaries. Additionally, she has managed tax filings in all 50 states, including audits, and consideration of related issues. Monika has also worked with business teams to help consider regulatory obligations and set clear and workable paths for meeting those requirements.
- B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting, The Ohio State University
- Master of Taxation, Capital University Law School
- Corporate tax compliance
- Establishment of business process related to tax compliance
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth Columbus
- Secretary, Columbus Association of Tax Professionals